Monday, August 29, 2011

#1!

Number one on my list! So this band is the band that made me start my whole visual kei fandom. They are non other than Alice Nine! Shou's voice is just like amazing and they are the best band ever! Even though I'm not a big fan PSC, Alice Nine is the only exception. From Alice Nine, my favorite member is Hiroto, the guitarist in the turquoise pants. The song that I like the best is "Rainbows" and they're all working their outfits especially Shou. They've been around a long time well, at least longer than most visual kei bands out there.  and they're underrated. Well, I feel that visual kei overall is underrated and they should gain more love.

Don't you just love how they look? Cause I know I do! Shou can work those cheetah pants and I love the glasses things he has :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment